Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I need help!!!!

Ok, I've always been a tad unorganized when it comes to getting going in the mornings. It used to be lots easier when it was just me and Kaylie. Now it's me and Kaylie and Alyssa and I have to make sure Chris gets up, blah blah blah. I believe that my organization skills, or, lol, lack thereof, and my procrastination tendencies are catching up with me. It is getting harder and harder to remember all the shit I have to do and have ready and go to and get together everyday. I have know for 2 weeks that Kaylie's first soccer practice is tomorrow. I still keep forgetting. I think I am gonna have to get one of those day planners and seriously start writing this stuff down, my mom would say, I told you so. I feel like I'm getting old cuz I can't remember my own name most days. Does anyone want to come to my house and keep up with all this shit for me??? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I think it's all the kids; they are sucking out my ability to think. Obviously, since I said I want another one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you want another kid?? that would make 4 between you and your hubby, right??? are ya'll trying to have another or you just mentioned it?? my husband thinks i'm nuts for wanting more and we only have 1. lol