Friday, August 11, 2006

Stupid ex-husband

I just really need to vent about my ex-husband. On August 30 we have to go back to court, again, because the asshole just will not pay his child support. This is the 3rd time I have had to file a contempt petition against him. I just don't understand how he can justify not taking care of his child. She is only with him 6 days out of a freakin month, but, I guess, since he buys her clothes (so he says, but somehow he keeps sending her home in clothes from last year that don't fit and keeping the ones we've bought her), and feeds her while she's there, that is plenty. I have even asked him not to give the money directly to me, just pay for childcare, soccer, school supplies, anything and he still won't do it. Let me give you a little background on this loser. He has 4 kids, by 3 different women (I know, I know, that should have been a huge red flag) and his oldest child he just met last year. He doesn't even see his other 2. Thankfully he, at least, still sees Kaylie. He lives in his mom's house, which is paid for so there is no mortgage to pay. He doesn't have any bills (these are his words) but he can't afford to pay his child support. Yet, he can afford to ask his girlfriend to move in with him. He can support her but not his own child, WTF.

Each time I have taken him to court, the judge (same one each time) has given him extra time to work the situation out and each time he pays the child support for a couple of months and then quits his job again or just tells them to stop taking the child support out (i'm not really sure which one). I am hoping like hell that he gets his stupid ass thrown in jail and hopefully someone will want to make him there wife while he's there and he won't want to go back and he'll start paying what he owes me. All in all he owes pretty close to $10,000. I guess he thinks I'm just gonna let that go, he's fuckin crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ex-husbands can be pains in the asses sometimes. I got lucky tho and mine is good to me.