Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mini Vacation

I'm soooooo excited. Chris and I are gonna be going to watch the Titans play this weekend in Nashville. We've never been to an NFL game so we are so ready. Anyway, this is a mini-vacation for us, no kids, no jobs, hell...if we turn them off, no phones either! We need to get away from Memphis for, at least, a minute. We've got tooooooo much going on right now. What I need are some suggestions for things to do, places to go, drinks to drink, etc while we are in Nashville. Even though I have lived in Memphis all my life, I have only been to Nashvegas once and I was like 5, so I am pretty clueless and so is Chris. He was gonna ask a friend of his who goes up there about some places, but I'm not sure he has talked with him. He was also gonna ask his ex-wife, she goes up there for work occasionally, were a good place to stay was, but, once again, I don't think he has. Anyway, on to the point of this whole post. I need some suggestions!!! Help, help, help.

Oh, and, trust me, Chris already has the Bass Pro Shop in mind.

No comments: